Pictured above, from Left: Yolanda Lewis, NP; Sharon Holloway, NP; Mauro Paes, M.D.;Thomas Tamlyn, M.D., F.A.C.C.; Arijit Dasgupta, M.D.; Paul A. Jones, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.C.; Anil Ranginani, M.D.; Judy Seals, RN., NP; Ming Hwang, M.D. F.A.C.P., F.A.C.C.; Elzbeita Kus, NP
CHVC physicians are all board-certified in Interventional Cardiology with additional credentials in specialty areas such as Nuclear Cardiology, CT Angiography, Vascular Imaging and Echocardiography. The team is joined by advanced practice nurse practitioners who ensure that exceptional care is provided throughout the continuum.
CHVC’s services include all traditional cardiovascular diagnostic and treatment procedures along with advanced-specialty services including Endovascular Repair of Abdominal and Thoracic Aorta Aneurysm, Uterine Artery Embolization for treatment of Fibroid Tumors, Carotid Artery Stent Placement and Treatment of Varicose Veins.
The experts at Mercy’s Heart & Vascular Center are internationally renowned for their groundbreaking work in cardiac and endovascular care and have pioneered many ‘firsts’ , including:
• First in Chicago to repair blockages in the carotid (neck) arteries using stents.
• First in Chicago to perform angioplasty and stenting through an artery in the wrist.
• First in Chicago to non-surgically embolize uterine fibroid tumors.
• First in Chicago to non-surgically repair abdominal aortic aneurysms.
• First in Chicago to treat thoracic aortic aneurysms using a minimally invasive approach and they continue to lead the way with Chicago’s finest cardiovascular care and unparalleled outcomes.